It’s finally starting to feel like home in Aix. Jacketless, I walked home to music in minor chords through the rain, coughing, dodging dog shit.
I returned home to a meal of orange mystery meat. It was delicious, which probably means it was veal, which probably makes me a bad person.
After dinner, I caught Pierrick busting a move, arms flailing, feet slipping all over the place. I when I asked him what the hell he was doing, he showed me this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytf3gZMFkY
It’s a shame I can’t post how delicious I smell on this guy. Marie Therese and I just finished a perfume sampling. I wanted her genetically superior opinion of the perfumes I picked up at the Galimard factory.
But what’s really important is that someone saw Johnny Depp on le rue du 4 septembre.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment