I can’t sleep. I’m all jittery with wanderlust. Tonight Mamma and Papa Kallen gave us permission to drive Seth’s car cross-country this July. Ever since seeing pictures of my folks and their old winnebago, I’ve wanted to do this. Ever since I half-learned how to drive and passed my license test, I’ve wanted to do this. Windows down, shirt tied in a knot, drinking sweet soda pop. Oh, sugar.
But fortunately, I’d be a liar if I said I can’t wait.
Because of…
Spring break, I’m doing the Tour de France with Anjuli. That’s a real cute name (courtesy of Rick Steves) for our heptagon shaped trek across this country that consumes me.
PRIVILEGED.Pour un peu moins que trios semaines en avril, Anjuli and I plan on visiting:
- Basque Country Region
- Dordogne Region
- Loire Valley Region
- Normandy
- Alsace
- Burgundy Region
So if you have any suggestions, Lance Armstrong…
I have to restrain myself from feeling this much enthusiasm, because of the monotony of being an Anthropology major at the University of Pittsburgh.
But, then again, I study French too. Like tonight, in Aix, at the movies.
No comments:
Post a Comment